Blogger Templates

Thursday, November 11, 2010

WAT A DAY

today
got one thing good and one thing bad
and
i felt
really duno how to explain the feeling

good things
- koperasi
thx for choosing me

bad things
- the exam marks
Bahasa Cina
worst
SORI MUM
let u disappointed already
i can't reach ur target
i think i am not trying hard enough
i will try and try
if u give me chance

when i get the exam paper
。。。。。。
the mark that i get
make my tears involuntary drop-ing
nvm
just tears
ranking pls don't drop
if
i just say if
if "XXXX" happen
worst ...
i will give my mum u roten to beat
BUT
i must have confidence
i have!
i have!!
i have!!!

thats all for today blog
a things that i want to say
I WILL NOT DROP
WILL ONLY MAINTAIN OR INCREASE ONLY

a- za! hye ing 윌잉 fighting!

write by hye ing [韩]


No comments:

Post a Comment